POSITRONIC FEED

an existentialist prick's babble

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Foot-deep in Water & Other Trivia

Foot-deep in Water
When it rains in Cyprus, the established mode in my household is to hate architects. The insufficient drainage system in the balcony floods the first floor. I watch all the screaming and shouting with amusement. I like water. I like things floating on water, even if (or especially) they happen to be things not designed to do so. That made up for an exciting Sunday evening.
The Virtues of Squinting
I have been lusting after the same woman for so long. It was an almost religious belief of mine that she was the finest woman alive. The thing is, now that she has a serious(ish) BF, I have been looking around, and due to my quasi-religious belief, I had to squint a bit to see the finer details of other women, and I am amazed to see that there are a lot of fine details out there. The idea is that if you close yourself off like I did you will never see those lush details. I've been such an idiot. I suppose I have to thank B's new BF for unwittingly making me squint.
A New Job, A New Beginning?
Cross your fingers. I may finally be pulling out of the murky and foggy badlands of the freelancer. There is a job opportunity ahaed. The deal is that I kind of have to rent my soul for money for a while. It's not an office job. I will be on site supervising construction and finding out how people actualise all those lines I've been drawing. The money will hopefully be enough to get a new set of wheels (nothing fancy) and, on long term, a flat. (nothing fancy, but it will be unfashionably bohemian) So all who care to, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home